Now close your eyes…
Everyone has their own version of the future.
Future visioning workshops tap into the instinctive imagination.
The Future Salford Sketchbook contains visions of the future by people in Salford
Over June 2016, we went to existing groups and activities and worked with:
- Art staff and students at the University of Salford
- Decision makers in central Salford including councillors, senior council and university staff
- Home educators and their children
- Church group
- A network of people with disabilities
- Young performers group at Salford Arts Theatre
The results of these sessions show how varied and interesting the visions people have for the future.
With this Future Salford Sketchbook and people’s visions, we aim to stimulate discussion about how decisions are made in the city.